2019 Mitsubishi Outlander vs. 2019 Ford Escape in Bloomington, IN
View Outlander Inventory
It's no secret that the 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander and the 2019 Ford Escape are competitors, especially in Bloomington, IN, where drivers need access to quality SUVs. You need an SUV that provides cargo room, comfort, and connected features while offering a sportier drive. Here at Wallace Mitsubishi-Kingsport, we see this consistently every year.
Drivers who are looking to get the best value for their money will prefer the new 2019 Outlander and the Escape. After you realize why the Outlander outdoes the 2019 Ford Escape, be sure to schedule a test drive at our Bloomington, IN Mitsubishi dealer.
Standard Features and Options
- Fuel Capacity:The 2019 Outlander has a bigger fuel tank, and carries 16.6 gallons. The new Escape only fits 15.7 gallons, which will be bad news if you're late in the morning.
- Maneuverability: The 2019 Outlander offers a turning radius, of 34.8 feet while the Escape only features 38.8 feet.
- Space: The Outlander offers 128.2 cubic feet of passenger volume while the Escape only 98.7 cubic feet of passenger volume with two rows of seating.
Technology and Safety
- Connectivity: The Mitsubishi Outlander ES 2.4 trim offers a helpful, 7-inch infotainment touchscreen while the Ford Escape only presents drivers with the SYNC system, which also comes on a smaller screen.
- Entertainment: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ are both standard features on the Outlander SE 2.4. The new 2019 Ford Escape only provides drivers with access to Android Auto™ integration. To access its SYNC 3 system, you have to upgrade.
- Driver-assist Technologies: Drivers can expect access lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot warning with the SE 2.4 trim. In comparison to the active and passive safety options in a new Escape, you'll have to pay more to access the Ford Safe and Smart package.
Discover More About the 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander in Bloomington, IN
The best way to discover why the Outlander bests the competition is to get behind the wheel. Take these directions to our local car dealer.